Sunday 11 April 2010

Traumatic Start to the Tour


Well after things went a bit tits up at Heathrow (plane arriving late from Manchester and only leaving me 20 mins to run from one side of Heathrow to the other to catch the plane to Bangkok) I thought that was going to be it.. but OH NO! How wrong could I have been...

I arrived on time at 06.05am only to find that after all the long drawn out process of clearing customs, they have lost my luggage. Aint British Airways GREAT - NOT!!!! I have filled out a lost luggage report and am now waiting until they manage to locate it and have it forwarded on to me, but apart from this, I'm still quite high spirited and looking forward to the first day of judging at the Royal tomorrow.

I have actually managed a little bit of clothes shopping so I have something to wear for the evening and to arrive at the show tomorrow and will see how things pan out from there.

The apartment is lovely and the views are just amazing. I am sat in the lounge of the apartment right now looking out on to the open harbour which is mangnificently lit with all the commercial buildings and the bars, restaurants etc.. it is truly awesome..

Anyway, not long til bed as I have a driver picking me up at 7.30 am to take me to the show. All my 'show' stuff has arrived, jusges badges, passes etc so all I need now is a white coat as that is in the lost luggage too..

Will update you guys after tomorrows first day of judging (Fancy & Lops)

P x

1 comment:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=595212257&ref=profile#!/lastminute.com?v=app_11007063052
    Go to this site Phil & you may win a trip over to this side of the world NZ & come back again!

    By the way where are your updates on this blog?
    Just asking as I realise how busy you have been!
    I really enjoy looking at all your photos on facebook, with just one complaint...I am spending too much time on there now!

    ReplyDelete