Sunday 11 April 2010

Difficulty acclimatising

Well it is now just gone 5am in Sydney and one could say that I am having difficulty acclimatising to the time difference. I thought I had done pretty well yesterday sleeping on the plane on the second leg of the journey from Bangkok to Sydney as it was night time in Australia, even though it was early afternoon UK time... but a snooze on the sofa in the apartment today has put me all out of sync again. I have been to bed and couldnt sleep, so got up and took a nytol tablet which doesnt seem to have worked. In just over 2 hours I have a driver coming to pick me up and take me to the showground for the first day of judging. Working shifts like I do you would have thought that I would be used to sleeping when my body tells me I should be awake and vice versa, but clearly I'm not... LOL Oh well. I shall just have to try and catch up on the sleep depravation tomorrow night. At least I know I will sleep when the time comes round then..
For now though I will try and see if I can at least rest my eyes and brain so I am looking somewhere near to fresh in the when the daylight breaks in a couple of hours......

No comments:

Post a Comment