Wednesday 14 April 2010

Thursday is my day of rest!


Thursday today and it is to be my day of rest... or should I say, non rabbit judging day. I was planning on waking up a little later than I have been (which has been 3 am) so I think I managed successfully to accomplish that plan today, as 5 am was the time I opened my eyes haha.. oh well its later than yesterday and hopefully earlier than tomorrow.
I have been wondering when the best day would be to walked/climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge. I thought today would be ideal as the weather seems lovely, there is hardly any breeze and I am feeling refreshed after a longer nights sleep. However, after looking over the balcony in the hotel apartment to realise that I am only just about 400 feet up in the air, and the realisation that the harbour bridge is twice the height I am now - at least, I am not so sure its a good idea - at all - to climb it. I forget that I don't particularly care for heights that much...LOL
Oh Well, I have things planned for thisafternoon anyway, so I shall be kept busy. Allan Harvey has arranged for me to visit a few rabbit studs while I am here in Sydney. So I am being picked up shortly and starting out on a rabbity afternoon, and although it will involve looking at rabbits and assessing them, I wont be judging them... ;-)
I'll take some pics and either add them to facebook or post a few on here for you later..
for now, TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment